Car pools with permits may park in “Lot A” if they meet certain conditions. Authorized car pools are limited to only those cars with a single driver or only members of the same household.
Revised Van Pool Policy
Van pools with permits may park in their assigned BIW van lot if they meet certain conditions. Authorized van pools are limited to vans with no more than 4 passengers. Employees must have a van pool permit to park in BIW van lots.
Temporary Parking Lots and Park & Ride Information
- Employees without parking permits are encouraged to use the shuttle lots/buses.
- Parking lots shown in green in the BIW Owned or Leased Parking Lots Map below will be open parking for BIW employees who are not assigned a parking permit (first come, first serve).
- Employees with parking permits for “Lot D” (Shepard Street Lot) will park in the drydock. All other employees with parking permits will park in their assigned lot.
- Starting August 24th BIW will provide 1st shift shuttle service to the Taste of Maine satellite lot (161 Main Street, Woolwich), the VIP lot (11 State Road, Bath) and the West Bath Shuttle lot. (333 State Road, West Bath). In order to board these shuttles, you must be wearing a face covering. See shuttle schedules here.
- Employees working 2nd shift may park in all lots after 3 PM with the exception of the Transporter Road. Transporter Road parking is not available for either 2nd or 3rd shift.
- No shuttle services will be offered on 2nd shift.
- 3rd shift employees can park in the reserved spaces in Lot A, and utilize city street parking.
- Beginning Monday, August 24th, BIW will be providing 3rd shift shuttle service to the West Bath Shuttle lot (333 State Road, West Bath). On Sunday night, 8/23, 3rd Shift employees may park in any of the lots. In order to board these shuttles, you must be wearing a face covering. See shuttle schedules here.
BIW Owned or Leased Parking Lots
Gilford Parking Lot
Shepard Street Lot D