Car pools with permits may park in “Lot A” if they meet certain conditions. Authorized car pools are limited to only those cars with a single driver or only members of the same household.
Revised Van Pool Policy
Van pools with permits may park in their assigned BIW van lot if they meet certain conditions. Authorized van pools are limited to vans with no more than 4 passengers. Employees must have a van pool permit to park in BIW van lots.
Temporary Parking Lots and Park & Ride Information
- Employees without parking permits are encouraged to use the shuttle lots/buses.
- Parking lots shown in green in the BIW Owned or Leased Parking Lots Map below will be open parking for BIW employees who are not assigned a parking permit (first come, first serve).
- BIW provides 1st shift shuttle service to the Taste of Maine satellite lot (161 Main Street, Woolwich), the VIP lot (11 State Road, Bath) and the West Bath Shuttle lot. (333 State Road, West Bath). In order to board these shuttles, you must be wearing a face covering. See shuttle schedules here.
- Employees working 2nd shift may park in all lots after 3 PM with the exception of the Transporter Road. Transporter Road parking is not available for either 2nd or 3rd shift.
- 3rd shift employees can park in the reserved spaces in Lot A, and utilize city street parking.
- Bo-Mar will be providing 3rd shift shuttles from the West Bath lot for the start of 3rd shift and return 3rd shift employees at 7 AM. The BIW shuttle will be providing 3rd shift shuttle service to the West Bath Shuttle lot (333 State Road, West Bath) from 11:05 PM-5 AM. In order to board these shuttles, you must be wearing a face covering. See shuttle schedules here.
BIW Owned or Leased Parking Lots
Shepard Street Lot D