Life365 Hotline: 877-622-4327
Life365 is a confidential support program available through Cigna’s Employee Assistance Program. Use it to get support for whatever you’re facing.
If you or someone else is experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.
Life365 is a free resource available 24/7, 365 days a year that offers support to employees and family in their household with a wide range of services. Receive up to 8 telephonic or video-based sessions per issue, per year. Personal advocates will work with you and your household family members to help you resolve issues you may be facing, connect you with the right behavioral health professionals, direct you to a variety of helpful resources in your community and more. The Life365 program is administered by Cigna, but you do not need to be covered under a BIW health plan to use the services.
Take advantage of a wide range of services offered at no cost to you.
- Stress management and anxiety
- Life’s stressors related to health
- Coping with loss or change
- Substance use
- Relationships and parenting
- Financial and legal services
- Community resources
- Childcare and eldercare
- Pet care and home repair
Confidential support for whatever you’re facing.
Life365 is here to help, 24/7/365. Call 877-622-4327 Or log in to myCigna.com. Employer ID: BIW (Needed for initial registration only) If already registered on myCigna.com, simply log in and go to the Life365 EAP link under the Coverage tab. TTY/TDD users call 877-486-2048 or 711.
View the Life365 flyer here.
Maine’s 2-1-1 referral service is also available to provide support for those who need it. To reach out:
- Call 211
- Text your zip code to 898-211
- Maine Crisis Line (call 988)
- Intentional Warmline (1-866-771-9276)
- NAMI Teen Textline (207-515-8398)
Life365, BIW’s Employee Assistance Program, has partnered with Cigna to create a series of webinars that help employees learn different strategies on how to best navigate challenges they may face. Click the button below to learn more.
- Maine.gov – Behavioral Health Resources for Those Affected by the Violence in Lewiston
- Witnessing a Traumatic Event – View or download PDF
- Coping in the Aftermath of a Targeted Act of Violence – View or download PDF
- EAP Talkspace Frequently Asked Questions – View or download PDF
- Talkspace – Getting Ready for Therapy – View or download PDF
- Disaster Resource Center Website Overview – View or download PDF
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress and Support for Children – View or download PDF
- Find Emotional Support with Cigna Healthcare – View or download PDF
- 211Maine.org – Confidential, free information about local programs and services
- Safevoices.org – Domestic Violence
- TheQuitLink, The Maine Tobacco Hotline – Tobacco, Quit
- CSOAAMaine.org – Alcoholics Anonymous
- NAMaine.org – Narcotics Anonymous
- CareConnectUSA.org, Money Troubles – Financial
- Cigna.com – Provider Directory
- MDLIVE.com – Telemedicine Provider